- Ideas for Post Adoption Contact Visits
- Infertility and Adoption
- Adoption Education
- Home Studies
- Post Placement Supervision
- Adoption FAQ’s
- Famous Adoptive Parents
- Adoption Laws in Your State
- Adoptive Parent Online Profile Registration
- Registration Packet Request Form
- Obtaining Educational Credits as Part of the Adoption Process
- The Adoption STAR Difference
Sign up for our newsletter to receive regular updates
Making Your Child's Halloween Costume
Halloween was always one of my favorite holidays growing up, I can remember being Batman more than once, as well as a New York Yankee player, and of course there was the ill-fated year that I went as former NBA basketball player, Dennis Rodman. Ha
The Adoption STAR Difference
There are differences between adoption agencies. It is important that you select an agency that you feel comfortable with and one that will provide you with the support and assistance you need.
This is your adoption journey… selecting the right agency makes all the difference.
The Adoption STAR difference:
- Our approach is very personal. You’ll never hear voicemail.
- The first step in your journey is education. We’re here to help.
- We provide both domestic and international placement options.
- We provide pre and post adoption education and support for adoptive families, birth families and adoptees (childhood through adulthood.)
- We pride ourselves on the diversity of our families.
- Our fees are consistent regardless of the infant’s race.
- Fees are based on a sliding fee scale.
- You do not pay a deposit toward your placement unless you are matched with an expectant parent or until placement occurs.
- We are authorized and licensed in more than one state, providing more opportunities for clients to adopt.
- You will be provided your own agency representative known as a Family Advocate that will offer you support and compassion throughout the process.
- We don’t make promises about time frames or about adopting. We believe in the sharing of honest and helpful communication.
- We view our relationship with our clients as life-long, just like parenthood. Our adoptive families and children are connected with us into the future and are provided with post adoption educational opportunities and support.
- Support groups and our mentoring program keep you linked to other adoptive families. This is another learning and sharing opportunity for you.
- Our professional staff is knowledgeable and passionate about adoption.
We invite you to make all the difference…
Choose an agency that works in the best interest of children…
Join the Adoption STAR family!