Adoption STAR and Family STAR have a host of classes and events planned for 2015. We hope to see you in the New Year.
Adoption STAR staff has spent the final weeks of 2014 putting the finishing touches on a packed 2015 agency calendar. In the November of 2014 agency e-newsletter, Adoption STAR Associate Director Michael Hill talked about the agency’s desire to see 100% of Adoption STAR clients participating and/or supporting the agency in some way, shape or form in 2015. You can read more about this, and the various ways clients can “stay connected” to Adoption STAR in 2015, by clicking on this link.
There are nearly 100 different events, classes, orientations, social events, conferences, and more on the 2015 Adoption STAR agency calendar. Please click on the following link to review detailed descriptions for each and every item on our calendar.
Long story short – the wealth of activities on our calendar means there’s something meaningful for you (and your family) to participate in, including (but not limited to):
- 30 orientations sessions in three different states;
- 9 sessions of home study classes from which to choose from;
- 19 unique pre and post adoption classes for clients of the agency;
- 17 different SOFIA (Supporting Our Families Interested in Adoption) events;
- Support groups and activities for birth parents, birth grandparents, and adult adoptees;
- Several social events we’re sponsoring and several conferences we’re participating in.
We hope you’ll make spending some time with Adoption STAR one of your New Year’s resolutions for 2015. Happy New Year to one and all!