November is National Adoption Month, so here are eight adoption questions (some of which we have already been asked on Facebook) to test your adoption knowledge. If you’d like, answer the questions in the comment section, and we’ll post the answers to the questions in a separate blog post this afternoon.
Good luck everyone!
1. Who Was the first President to declare “Adoption Week”
2. Who was the first President to declare “National Adoption Week”? (Not the same as question 1)
3. When is National Adoption Day in 2012?
4. Which two Presidents were adopted?
5. Who was the only President that was an adoptive parent?
6. Which was the first state to attempt to regulate adoption through a written law?
7. In what year was the first New York State adoption law enacted?
8. Which famous singing couple are both adopted?